Monday, April 27, 2020

JS: Drawing & Animation 1

What I did this hour?
 First I decided on doing the Intro to JS: drawing & Animation!
than i was shown some basic tutorials on how to draw Circles using code
After that I made a snowman using the things I learned in the tutorial
watched another tutorial on rectangles and lines and than added more detail to my snowman
watched a tutorial on how to fill the objects with color, than tried it out for myself. than I learned how too make traingles and made a peice of pizza than I took a practice test on variables to get a better understanding of the diffrence between all the variables
What are some things I learnt?
I learnt how to make a snowman and color in the picture all using code and create triangles and different shapes, andput all those simple shapes together to make something and I learnt about the different variables for the diffrent shapes
What am I going to do next hour?
Next hour I will start the Bucktrooth Bunny Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment